Keep going! See the only way to get out of something that you’re in is to keep going because if you stop then you remain there. Yea, I know that it seems hard but keep going. I know it’s easy for me to say it to you because I’m not walking in your shoes but keep going. I know that sometimes things can be going great and then all of a sudden the crap hits the fan but keep going. Your days won’t always be bad, your checking account won’t always be in the negative, your husband or wife won’t always act like a stranger, your family won’t always hate, your kids won’t always act like you didn’t raise them, your job won’t always be this stressful, your Christian walk won’t always be this hard so keep going. Yea, I can tell you these things because I’ve learned these things through experience. The robbing one to pay another syndrome, the sleepless nights, stressful days, tear-stained pillows, burden down shoulders, scarred up knees and no voice from constantly praying and calling out to God, hungry with no food or money moments, no gas in the car but plenty of places to go and no energy to do even when you have a lot to do! Yea, I get it but what I’m telling you is :: YOU CANNOT STAND STILL IN THE MESS YOU’RE IN! Keep moving. If you keep walking through the hell you’re going through, you’ll come out of it because it won’t last.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8 says there is “A Time for Everything”
- For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.
- A time to be born and a time to die.
- A time to plant and a time to harvest.
- A time to kill and a time to heal.
- A time to tear down and a time to build up.
- A time to cry and a time to laugh.
- A time to grieve and a time to dance.
- A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones.
- A time to embrace and a time to turn away.
- A time to search and a time to quit searching.
- A time to keep and a time to throw away.
- A time to tear and a time to mend.
- A time to be quiet and a time to speak.
- A time to love and a time to hate.
- A time for war and a time for peace.
So even though you’re going through hell, keep going! You’ve come too far to give up now. Just hold on but don’t stay still. Keep going!